Job title: Programme Manager (maternity cover)
Reports to: Account Director
Manages: Project Coordinator
Salary: dependent on experience
About the role
EdComs is looking to recruit a dynamic Programme Manager to join our Programme Development team, to work primarily on the delivery of Travel to Tokyo, a high-profile multi-channel campaign to support children and families to get active, alongside other education programmes.
An ideal candidate would be a proactive individual with experience of:
- managing complex, fast-paced projects across a range of media
- producing and editing print and online content
- managing relationships with stakeholders and programme partners
They should be enthused by the mission to improve the lives of young people, be highly organised, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be a strong communicator who can work well individually and in a team.
Teaching experience or an interest in education/young people or working with lower-socio economic groups would be an advantage, as would an interest in health education or active lifestyles.
- Oversee delivery of projects to schedule, budget and to EdComs’ quality standard.
- Scheduling of own elements and other teams’ elements, and management of schedule
- Managing team budget
- Project admin – regular status calls/meetings; writing status reports and meeting minutes; data reports; managing internal project catch ups
- Managing competitions and award schemes
- Liaise regularly with stakeholders e.g. teachers using our programmes
- Brief and manage suppliers
- Manage relationships with partner organisations
- Liaise with other teams across the company to support their delivery e.g. Research team for project evaluation, Marketing team for promotion
- Input into concept development for education projects
- Researching and commissioning educational authors and reviewers – writing briefs
- Managing client and teacher feedback on typescripts and layouts; copyediting; preparing scripts for Digital/Design; marking up design layouts and proofreading
- Uploading content to website CMS – testing and publishing to live environment – including web copywriting
- Testing digital work in progress – functionality and content checking
- Close liaison with Digital team colleagues on workflow planning and prioritisation, interpreting client briefs etc.
- Day-to-day contact with clients regarding project delivery.
- Daily contact with internal teams.
- Engaging and nurturing project partners e.g. sport national governing bodies.
- Manage Project Co-ordinator supporting whole delivery team.
Company benefits include:
- Great office environment – free breakfast, tea and coffee
- 22.5 days holiday a year and rising with service
- Birthdays off and 3 extra days at Christmas!
- Auto-enrolment pension following 3-month probation
- Training sessions to develop your growth
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Child care vouchers
- Health insurance after one year and life insurance from day one
- A sociable community – monthly Thirsty Thursdays; charity committee events (film nights, pub quizzes etc); a summer party as well as a Christmas party; team away days every year. We’re an agency that likes to do brilliant work and have fun while we do it.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com