Job Title: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Salary: £23k to £26k depending on experience
About the role
EdComs is a leading educational marketing and research agency delivering award-winning campaigns for a number of global brands.
We’re looking for a bright, dynamic Marketing Executive with a passion for education to join our growing team. This role is a chance to join and build our fast-moving team of marcoms experts.
You are a stickler for detail, brilliant at nurturing client relationships and adapting to different types of campaigns. As with all of our team, you have a desire to make a positive impact in the educational world and the curiosity to seek out new ways to do so.
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll be central to the planning and execution of campaigns using the full digital marketing mix across a range of channels, including: email marketing, social media, PPC & display advertising, and direct mail.
We love creativity, passion and drive, and we’d love to see you take the initiative to support and grow our business.
Key responsibility areas
- Develop client relationships across a range of clients e.g. Microsoft, NSPCC and Sport England
- Provide day to day operational support on client accounts
- Daily contact with Marketing Manager and all other members of the Marketing team
- Frequent liaison with other EdComs teams, especially Projects, Design and Digital
- Regular contact with external suppliers, managing relationships and troubleshooting technical issues
- Map and plan triggered email campaigns via dotdigital
- Identify target groups for email and direct mail campaigns and work with external data suppliers to segment data
- Implement social media campaigns, developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of followers through social media channels
- Use web analytics software to track campaign performance
Skills and Experience
- Ability to multi-task priorities and handle different projects efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Collaborative team player
- Fluent in English with strong spelling and grammar
- Flexible, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- Ability to stay ‘cool’ when the pressure is on.
- Good proofreading skills
- Active in social media and interested in keeping up to date with trends in this area
- Experience in using email marketing automation solutions (dotMailer, Active Campaign, Pardot)
- Understanding of data systems and CRM
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Experience in using web analytics, particularly Google Analytics
Company benefits include:
- Great office environment – free breakfast, tea and coffee
- 22.5 days holiday a year and rising with service
- Birthdays off and 3 extra days at Christmas!
- Auto-enrolment pension following 3-month probation
- A tailored development plan – we offer personalised skills and training sessions to develop your growth
- Transport – we offer a cycle to work scheme and an interest-free season ticket loan
- Gym membership – subsidised
- Child care vouchers
- Health insurance after one year and life insurance from day one
- A sociable community – Thirsty Thursdays; charity committee events (film nights, pub quizzes etc); a summer party as well as a Christmas party; away days every year. We’re an agency that like to do brilliant work and have fun while we do it.
If you are interested, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org