Job Title: Business Development Analyst
Reports to: Chief Executive and Head of Business Development
EdComs are looking for an interim Business Development Analyst (9-month contract) to support the Business Development Team. The job is split into three areas of activity:
- Supporting the Chief Executive in the expansion of the Sports Division of EdComs’ business. Exploring new opportunities with existing client as well as identifying and pursuing new sources of sports income. This is expected to be circa. 40% of the role.
- Supporting the Head of Business Development and the wider team in identifying and securing new income streams through selected categories. Expected to be circa 40% of the role.
- Supporting the Business Development Team by managing team administration and business development processes. This is expected to be circa 20% of the role.
The Business Development Analyst will work closely with colleagues from across the business and with external clients. They will be expected to manage their own workload but will work closely with the Head of Business Development and the Chief Executive to prioritise key outputs.
Key skills and knowledge required:
- Excellent ability to interpret briefs and invitations to tender from all relevant angles (client, school, young people, EdComs)
- Good ability to think commercially, and recognise commercial opportunity
- Good creative and strategic thinker
- Good understanding of how to use data effectively
- Excellent writing skills – including reports, applications, proposals and briefing notes
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to promote EdComs’ offer appropriately and convincingly
- Efficient and well-organised
- Ability to quickly master a comprehensive understanding of education, youth and CSR marketplaces
Salary: 23k pro-rata